Why would my exes tell me that my friend either tried to come on to them after we broke up?

Anonymous
This is the 2nd boyfriend that has told me that one of my friends came on to them either while we were dating or after we broke up. The first ex told my best friend was called the house and asked if I was home, he said no, then she asked him to loan her money to purchase a car like $500.00. He said he'll think about it but claim he's never told me because he knew I would be angry. He also used to drive her home for me when she spent a night. He claims she used to ask him for money to buy groceries that he's never told me until after the break up now he's telling all. My other ex claimed another friend was coming on to him she wanted to date him and flirting with him a lot. He say's another girl was flirting with him and so was my friend. I asked him if she wanted him so bad why didn't he date her and he said she wasn't his type. What's in common in both these situations are they both were my exes and both of my friends I would be with all the time. I wonder why each time they felt the need to tell me about my friends when we were no longer together.
1
0