Guys, Is it bad I never begged or pleaded after the breakup?

Chlo2345
When he broke up with me all I said was k and left it at that. He has blocked me and never looked back as so I thought. I mean yeah breakups suck and being dumped sucks but what more can you do. I don’t beg and plead for anyone to be in my life. If they want to leave they can leave no ones really stopping them. The. After a month of no contact he has unblocked me then he’s blocked me again and I blocked him too. Cause he had me blocked before we started talking. But he has me unblocked on different play forms. But Snapchat. He wanted the breakup so I don't know why he’s acting like this. He’s been in AIT training for a while and he promised me he’d never leave me even gave me one of his rings I threw away. I read so many articles about getting someone back after begging and pleading. But I never did. I was wondering what people think if their ex doesn’t beg and plead. Do they feel relief or sadness? I know everyone is different I just wanted some thoughts. Just curious. Ik you’re not my ex. But does he seem hot and cold. I don't know. I was a good girlfriend as well showering him with love and gifts etc. It’s been ab 3 months no contact
2