Why would my ex be interested to stay in touch with my friends?

Tea4Two
I broke up with my boyfriend two months ago after a difficult time and a broken engagement. He called off our wedding because he didn´t want to get married. He dumped me by email. I didn´t reply and just disappeared. A couple of weeks ago one of my best male friends came across him in a restaurant in another city. My friend hadn`t realised he was there. My ex approched my friend at his table and immediately started to talk to him about our break up. My friend changed the subject and didn´t let him to continue with it. My ex insisted them to exchange phone numbers and told my friend to call him if he returned to his city ( we are from different cities). We had a bad break up and haven´t been in touch since then. Why would my ex want my friend´s phone number now? What does he intend to do? Just bother me? As we didn't break up in good terms, we aren't even friends.
5
0