Why is it so hard to get past rejections?

You always try and seek people who get to your heart, but why do such people reject you often, there are plently people who are heartbroken in this world and only the ones who have been through the same understand how it feels to be left alone by the one whom you loved so much. Guess i am not perfect and my quest to find that special one fails in every matter, no matter how hard I try , is it for the looks , the profession , being short? can't quite seem to crack at this and yet , being rejected by many i feel somewhat underrated , guess money can't buy you happiness is true indeed but in my case its " money can't make people love you for what you are" the one thing i ever miss so much is being embraced , sure i want to be cuddled and i miss kisses a lot. Hookups dont work out for people like me , i want to be loved but since the people whom you reach out to just pull you down back to where you started off. This often leads to questioning your life "is this that you always wanted to be?" The answer is no , being gone through with loosing almost everything i had , I do wish i had somone who understood all that i have been through to come up to this but hey , when someone is stuggling , broke and with nowhere else to go ad ending up being on your own, boggled down by questioning every woman hows the perfect guy like and trying toget close and still ending up sleeping alone in your bed wishing you had someone to hold hands with. Life is strange enough as it is *sigh*
Why is it so hard to get past rejections?
Add Opinion