Is there an easier way to file for custody and child support without going through all of the paperwork at the court house?

Anonymous
It has been 3 years since my ex and I split up and during these 3 years my ex has "done me a favor" and given me a total of $380 and now, in the past year, has stopped taking our kids. Originally he was taking them every other weekend. Back 8 months ago he messaged me on facebook and told me that I was a bad mother and that he was tired of me and my "fuck shit" because the kids grew out of the clothes that his girlfriend bought them so I donated them to a local homeless shelter. I asked him repeatedly to stop belittling me and tried explaining to him that kids grow out of clothes quickly, especially clothes bought nearly a year prior but he doesn't seem to think so. I have always provided clothes, childrens tylenol (just in case), toothbrushes, hair brushes, extra shoes, extra undies, hats, mittens, gloves, boots, etc, in my babies travel bags before even sending them to their fathers house and he provides nothing. He actually got made at me on of the last weekends he saw them because I only sent 2 extra pairs of clothes for each children (3 of them) instead of more, just in case. Since then he has stopped seeing them. On his weekends I will text him normally on Wednesday or Thursday to see if he is taking them and for the past 3 weekends he hasn't responded. The weekend prior he stated "I have to much going on right now and my place has no heat so no, I am not taking them". My kids blame this on me so I replied "I dont mean to be this person but I won't make excuses for you anymore. The kids blame me for you not showing up and this one isn't on me. I have tried, you haven't." And he stated "If they have a fucking issue than I have no problem telling them the facts and letting them know you are keeping them from me". My oldest (8) knows what is going on and knows that it isn't me. He has texted his dad from my phone and his dad thought it was me and said "I will take them when I want to". The court paperwork isn't something I understand. Is there an easier way?
3
2