Is it possible to ever get him back?

Anonymous
So I'm in a really terrible situation right now. I was with my child's father for 5 years and everything was perfect so I don't really know what happened to me or why I did what I did. After I had our child I went off the deep in and started cheating on him.
Yes I know that's horrible and I'm a horrible person for it and I won't sit and make excuses for it or why but I did. But I ended up getting pregnant by someone else.. he knew I was cheating and begged me to stop and come home and I just felt shut down.
I didn't have no emotions at the time but I love this man I don't know why I did it. We did break up BEFORE I got pregnant because he knew I was cheating and i felt the best thing for HIM was to leave him.. so I did and now.. a year later I still love him can't stop thinking about him. I want to get back with him but I know he can't trust me right now or ever again probably.

I just wish I could rewind everything and start over I really love him and only him and i don't think that will ever stop.. but I just wondered if he feels the same and could think we could work it out ever again.. he told me while i was pregnant with someone else's child that maybe someday in the future we could be together.. just not right now. And I don't know if that's still true for him or he was just saying it because he was so hurt.
Is it possible to ever get him back?
2
1