Marriage and Life: How do you Cope?

Anonymous
Marriage isn’t easy. It can be very hard. Neither of us is perfect or even close. I know there are many many reasons to stay, but at times it seems like I could also just walk away. Obviously, I can’t. Yet, if it ended it wouldn’t be all that bad. That empty apartment doesn’t seem all that bad after all.

I know, I would miss her and be absolutely lost for awhile. I don’t necessarily want this to happen. It is just difficult at times. We often hurt each other and needs also go unmet. Of course, we made an agreement and therefore I will never seek to end it. Yet, if she had enough, I wouldn’t beg her to stay.

We are going through a particularly difficult time. We have reached a crossroads and we are trying to figure out what to do. We have career troubles, financial troubles, family troubles, you name it. At least we have each other, but we are almost losing that as well. I guess my attitude doesn’t help. Again, I don’t really want it to end.

Anyone else out there struggling? How are you handling it? How do you cope?
Marriage and Life: How do you Cope?
22 d
Often, I will think about why I originally loved her. How beautiful she was and still is. I miss the old times.
Marriage and Life: How do you Cope?
0
2