Wrong for thinking of braking up Bc of no desire to improve future?

Anonymous
Met this girl, started dating a few weeks later tells me she is moving to a new state. One that would take a day to get to. But the reason she moved was to be closer with her real family (adopted) and bc they would pay for her to go to dental school. Nearly a year has gone by and she is moving back Bc she doesn’t like it up there but she didn’t finish dental school Bc she didn’t like it anymore. I’m starting to feel like she kinda just wasted her time there in terms of not finishing the dental school and not working while in the new state. It’s like she in the same position she was even tho the plan was to better herself while she was away. She has no plans of going to college when she comes back but just kinda get a job. So am I wrong for thinking of ending it Bc I feel like she does not want to improve her life in terms of career and her future.
0
1