Is it possible to forgive someone after they cheat on you?

Anonymous
I met this person about 2 months ago... we instantly fell for one another. Then one awful morning I recieved a text that was clearly not for me... that text revealed that I clearly wasn't the only one woman. After arguing n being lied to over n over we decided to part ways.. that didn't stick. We talked n the obvious truth came out- there was another woman. I found it in my heart to forgive bc it was so new... I thought I could forgive but I'm having a hard time trusting... one part makes me feel like I should just walk away.. once trust is broken, you can't turn back.. but the other part of me knows that what we have is real... that the emotions and the electricity between us is genuine.
by the way, we said , I love you before we even had sex... and we both knew we were falling in love before we even had our first kiss. I just don't know what the steps are to get past the hurtful part.
5
3