I broke up, but feel fine. Is it going to hit me later or am I over the relationship in 2 days?

Anonymous
Hi, so I just broke up with my boyfriend a week ago, and we were together for a bit over a year. We planned to stay together for long etc and I was going to move out of the country after university and he was going to follow me, so we did see a future together. Recently he hasn't been treating me very well (standing me up multiple times, never making time for me, going drinking a lot to name a few examples), so I talked to him about it and he agreed that it wasn't fair to me. So we broke up. I felt really sad right after and the day after, but then I felt completely fine. I was wondering if that has happened to any of you guys? Is it going to hit me later or did I actually get over a year-long relationship in 2 days?
I'd love to hear about you guys' experiences because it seems a bit weird that I am doing this good already. I also saw him out yesterday and he seems like he's not taking it as well, he looked pretty sad so I don't know how or why I am ok.
16
5