Telling an ex you miss them?

Anonymous
The truth is I miss my ex. And I own it. Because it's what I'm feeling I want to tell him. I think and tell myself no don't go back. There were no boundries, little to no respect, and a lack of understanding. But there were good and hopeful times. We have been apart 5 months now, were together 2 years. We live in the same neighbourhood and my mother sees him every morning. She part of the reason why we broke up (she has no respect for boundaries and likes control) but is now telling me he's doing well and that me misses me, but the thing is I dont trust her, Nor do I trust the person I broke up with buttttttttt maybe he has changed and he's forming into a new person without me around. That why I broke up with him, cus I felt neither one of us were functioning at our best together.

I'm not aligned with my feelings and thoughts. Since the break up I've been studying on relationships with other and self, the way we bond, how we show love, the love we want to recvive. I'm not a fan of labels but I can see co-dependency in myself and narcissism and co-dependency in him. Hurt people hurt people but I still want him. Do I tell him I miss him? Cus I think about him almost everyday.
Telling an ex you miss them?
2
2