Why my ex girlfriend stop coming around after I told her I broke up with my girlfriend?

Anonymous
I'll admit I still love my ex girlfriend. I always loved her but she broke up with me. Although I haven't seen her in while after we broke up she started coming back around some months later to our mutual friends. We started speaking again and sometimes we'll hang out and I told her I had a girlfriend as well. She never said if she had anybody so I assumed she was single. I didn't ask though. Anyway, when she was coming around we would go for rides and talk mostly. It was completely platonic. No flirting etc. This went on around 4-5 times and it seemed really good. the last time I saw her I broke up with my girlfriend so I told my ex. After I told her I didn't see her again for like a month or close to 2 months when she was coming around every two or three weeks. Why did she stop coming around when I told her I broke up with my girlfriend?
Why my ex girlfriend stop coming around after I told her I broke up with my girlfriend?
Add Opinion