My BD/Ex was not interested in our child until I told him that I don’t want to be with him anymore?

Anonymous
I broke up with him because of cheating in the past/lack of trust which ultimately means that I will not be getting a place with him in the city he lives in. Beforehand, he’d video call our child who’s 2 but she doesn’t seem to like it and run away or tells him “uhhhn” (doesn’t want to say hi him).. so he wouldn’t show an interest in her during video calls. I had forgiven him for cheating on me in the past but since he gets quiet on Fridays/Saturdays I know he’s doing a lot more than he’s letting on so I just had to end it. Now all of a sudden he’s calling me blocked and created an Instagram account cause he wants to talk to our child.. what should I do? I am still very weak for him and he definitely has some narcissistic traits... would I be wrong to just keep him blocked for a month?
1
1