Do you think you owe the person an explanation if you break up with them?

Anonymous
I’m just speaking from my perspective so I can’t fill in the blanks about what else might have happened. Burn i got with a guy and we got into an argument and broke up. I apologized and asked to get back together and he said no. I kept sleeping with him afterwards and we behaved similarly to a couple (even saying “I love you” every day and he would get jealous if other guys even looked in my direction) but eventually realized that I was hurting myself by continuing. I explained my reasons very openly for wanting to end the situation-ship leaving no room for question about what I was feeling and why I was choosing not to see him. HE eventually asked to get back together and persisted that he “would change” (even though I didn’t want to change him I just wanted real love). We started acting the same as usual, dates, sex, phone calls, future plans-the usual. And then out of nowhere he disappeared. Like I said, I am only speaking from what I know and what I felt. I don’t know what he was feeling but I felt that he owed me an explanation after HE asked to get back together knowing that I still loved him
1
1