I am separated, my husband wants a divorce... he lives in an apartment in our garage. shouldn't there be boundaries about in and out the house?

WarningWarning
So at the moment, he wants a divorce. He wants OUT! I am finally ok with it. He hasn't filed yet. Future benefits are the reason. Its complicated. He will be paying the mortgage when we divorce for my 2 sons and I to stay here. Dont go all soft on him. He has cheated. His mouth has no limits to insults. This is the 18th time he has cheated. (17 were when we first hot married... confessed after all of them). Anyhow... sorry... I had to set the situation up. His apartment doesn't really have a kitchen. Nor has he gotten everything out. So he comes and goes, walks in and out all morning before work. All evening after work. Just walks in. I could be in the tub in my room, he will come walking in the room with no announcement and grab something. I will hear my door open and I am worried its someone I dont know. He makes no announcement. We do not speak. We ignore each other. This morning he walks in with only a towel, to grab whatever. He has clothes there. At least to walk in the house. This is a man who normally would have hesitation for me to see him that way. He doesn't like himself. Wtf? Why? He knew I was up. He has veen working out more and is more defined. What is he doing? I have asked him to text me if he is coming or knock and announce, nope it's his damn house. I need opinions!!!
17
1