Why did I react this way I don’t understand myself? Does this mean that I didn’t have feelings for him?

Sweetnessxoxo
So I had a boyfriend we talked for like a month and dated for two weeks only and he was my first real boyfriend, first date, first guy that met my parents, and first kiss we would meet once or twice a week for like a month and he was also the first guy to cuddle with me I thought that I had feelings for him because when i was in his arms i felt happy also during the relationship i was crying daily because i felt like he was losing interest in me and at the beginning i was super scared of losing him and i kept telling myself that nothing will last and towards the end i had a feeling that he had feelings for his ex and the relationship made me so anxious that i would cry everyday. But while we were breaking up i kept asking questions about if he wanted to stay together and continue and if there was something wrong with me trying to figure out what’s wrong and after the end he told me that he was going back with his ex. After this i never cried i never even felt sad and breakups would usually make me cry ( i had a boyfriend at 16 but it wasn’t really a real relationship but when he broke up with me i felt so sad and i cried for almost months) and with the other guy that i was trying to meet that unfriended out of nowhere i cried and spent a day being sad for s guy that i never got to meet but with my most recent ex i had the closest relationship with a guy i’ve ever had i even had my first kiss and after the breakup i didn’t cry or feel sad all i do is sometimes view his instagram out of curiosity but i do that with a lot of people. I just find it weird that i never felt sad if this was the closest relationship that i have ever had with a guy.
8 mo
In the end everything i feared at the beginning of the relationship came true and when it did it was like i didn’t care it was weird
8 mo
I just look at the pictures of him and his girlfriend a lot but i feel no attachment or sadness
11
2