Should I make my girlfriend jealous? Would that even work to get her back?

Rx_knows
I'm thinking about it making my girlfriend jealous... would that even work? I'm kinda going through it rn, she think that I cheated on her with our tenant. SMFH. But she makes stupid excuses like right after taking a shower she said she's going to the store to buy a brush, let alone she didn't even bother asking me if I wanted to go with her, also she knows our tenantbis going to home by herself and her son. Then she didn't come back until later hella drunk, then I asked about the brush then she said she didn't even go to the store. I have a 12 year old daughter and I'm doing my best to show good example so that if I can treat a lady right, when time comes my daughter starts to date. She knows the same type of guys to look for. But still she doesn't care consistently says that I'm cheating
Yes
NO
GirlGuy
2 mo
Is she doing that to have CONTROL? How to make her stop
8
16