Wtf do I do in a complicated situation like this?

Anonymous
After two years of a friends with benefits situation with a guy I decided to cut him off. This was summer of 2018. He was getting very jealous and controlling. But I had a lot of feelings for this guy. I don’t just miss the fun times, I miss HIM which makes it even harder to get over.

He got a girlfriend a couple months after that, unblocked me and has been viewing my stories or checking up on me through my friends stories ever since but NEVER reaches out. He even recently made a fake account that was very easy to link back to him. It’s killing me. I just want to talk but it wouldn’t be right because I have a boyfriend and I think he knows that so maybe that’s why.

But I carry so much regret and sadness from it that I can’t seem to move on. I wonder if he ever even thinks about me or misses me. If what he’s doing is more than just curiosity.

Any advice?
3
1