I Broke Up With My Ex But Now She's Messing With Me And My New Girl. How Do I Get Rid Of Her?

Anonymous
She had it coming. She was always nagging about me cheating on her and not giving her any attention. I'm glad I'm done with her, all she done was beat me and accuse me and slander about me to my parents and friends. My new girlfriend that I was with during this whole ordeal is way better than her, from a long shot. After me and my ex broke up, I made her my girlfriend and things were finally going good for a couple of days. Until, my crazy ex decided to blow up my phone and found out my girls Instagram account then blew up her phone. She kept saying that she knew I was with another girl during our previous relationship and she was calling my girlfriend all sorts of names and made her cry and threatening us. The only way she found out was, right after I broke up with her, she tailed me to my other girlfriend's house and seen me kiss her before I went it. I met my current girlfriend, like 6 months into my ex's relationship. I kissed her and had sex with her, but it wasn't serious, so that can't be considered cheating. But I couldn't tell my Ex that during our relationship or now, she's a really unstable person. She doesn't understand relationship, and it's frustrating to deal with anyone that can't reason.

My girlfriend now is really scared, and I'm trying my best to keep our relationship stable. How can I get rid of my ex out of my life?
+1 y
Nobody is getting MHO you guys weren't even helpful at all. All you did was criticize me I did not do shit in this situation
1
1