Is this a breakup? What went wrong?

My boyfriend and I were hanging out over a weekend, and Monday morning, while getting ready for work, he ask me what was going to happen when he has to move for his job. He is graduating, and couldn't find a job in our state. We were dating for 2 months, and knew each other for 3 months. Since we didn't know where he was going to get a job and we haven't been dating for long, I didn't think it was a conversation we should have until he knew for sure where he was going to move. The next week, we didn't talk as much as we used to, so I asked if he wanted to go to a hockey game that Friday. He called me Thursday night, and asked if it was okay that he went to a hunting expo that Saturday and that his friend only had one ticket. I didn't care that he went, and was happy he was spending time with a friend. However, when he came over, he seemed really distant and different. When he came back from the expo, he was back to normal. But, Sunday morning he looked at me and said after breakfast he was going to head home and work on homework. So I asked when, and he said in an hour. I was kind of annoyed that he waited so long to tell me, and when I tried to talk to him about why he was being distant, he called me clingy. Which cause a fight. He went home, and then sent me a text saying he'd make it up to me and that he just needs to get ahead on homework (he's in his last semester). He always talks about how the classes aren't required for his degree, and he can graduate if he failed them all, so it was strange that he wanted to leave early. So next week, we barely talked. I felt terrible for how Sunday went, and wanted to apologize. So I asked him over for the weekend, and brought everything up. When I explained why I got annoyed, he brushed it off like it was no big deal. But the whole weekend, he was different. he was more argumentative, and was constantly bringing up moving and how I would like the places he may move to. He even told me he'd buy a snowmobile and pull me around. This has been a constant conversation since before he asked me that question, but now he was arguing about it. The weekend ended, and we didn't talk much. The following weekend, he didn't want to hang out, and stayed home. But he drove an hour to visit with me at my friends house. We ended up getting into a fight about where to live again, and then we both went home. He called me the next day, and I brought up the question about what will happen when he has to move, and said I wanted to try long distance and then if things go well, maybe move. He told me he didn't want me to regret not moving West, and that he didn't want to do long distance because it would be too hard. But, then he asked if I wanted to go on a road trip, to meet his grandma and visit his cousins. Since then, we haven't seen each other and when we do talk its general. I've asked if he wants to talk it out, and he never replies. I thought he broke up with me. He called and texted a little but everything seemed different
+1 y
Basically, I just want to know what happened. I've been told several things, but every time I try to talk it out with him, he stops talking to me. Any advise or suggestions?
Is this a breakup? What went wrong?
1
1