Past comes creeping back up (thinking of the ex) is this normal?

Normallynothere
After a short 4month relationship, I was head over heels into my girlfriend.. then she out of nowhere dropped the bomb shell of "I am not happy" and then left a week later.. I was confused and crushed. Spent months going through hell, angry, sad, depressed. Finally snapped out of it, started dating, then finally got into a new relationship, she seemed fine at 1st, then I came to find out she has a lot of mental health issues, I am the kind guy and will try and help everyone in need, so it's has kinda been rather taxing on the relationship between being boyfriend and Dr. Now about 5months into the new relationship, I catch myself thinking of my ex from time to time.. missing what I thought was good times.. I will in no way ever contact her again since I was treated very poorly in the break up, it got very ugly.. just still from time to time she comes across my mind is this normal?
0
5