I need help not feeling depressed?

AnnasiaB
I just figured out that yesterday somebody I had knew for no longer than 2 weeks passed away. I’m not sure why he passed but it breaks my heart because he was so sweet and kind and was very hardworking. We had started talking and getting to know each other and later became good friends he would come to my job all the time to get a drink 💔 he has a son and I feel so bad and upset that he is gone now. It hurts me so much and I don’t want to believe it. I remember the last time I had texted him he responded on Thursday and that was the last time I heard from him. I was texting him several times after that and no response 😢💔 I am so depressed and upset. Then today I look at my bfs phone and see that some girl is calling him baby and shit and he admits he’s been calling her that also and texting her stuff and so has her as well. So today I broke up with him. Both these situations hurt me💔 and is gonna affect my mood at work today. I just need reassurance and prayers and advice to get through this. I don’t want to come to work being sad the whole day but that may just end up like that.
9 d
I literally spent all my money just to speak to a psychic about everything and now I’m broke😢💔
I need help not feeling depressed?
4
1