How do I get over the fact my ex is now living a happy life despite being a horrible person?

Anonymous
Long story short, we were together 6 years. During that time, I endured a lot. He was controlling and alienated me from my friends and family. In hindsight, it was a toxic relationship that I'm glad I got out of. The problem is I helped him through some pretty rough times in his life, but when I got sick and became depressed, he left me because he is ultimately a selfish prick who "couldn't deal with the stress".
He left me feeling broken, worthless and with major trust issues.
Now i find out he is married and has a baby. Ironic because he always said he couldnt afford to get engaged or married and he hated kids. He looks like he is living this perfect happy life and it pisses me off. I wish it didn't bother me so much but I feel like he took everything from me and left me with nothing. Nearly 2 years later and I'm slowly getting my life backtogether , but it's no where close to where I imagined I'd be in my 30s (single, childless, alone).
How do I get over this resentment?
5
1