Do you agree that not EVERYTHING needs to be forgiven and revenge is okay sometimes?

Anonymous
I know everyone says “forgive and forget” or even “forgive but don’t forget”... and even “the best revenge is moving on”... what if I don’t want to forgive in general? At all? Ever? What if the suffering somebody caused you simply isn’t fair and don’t deserve forgiveness? And what if they DO deserve revenge? What if I can't move on? I hate this mindset of “communication is key“ and “forgiveness is key”... sometimes it’s not. Sometimes there’s nothing you can communicate about. Like, there’s no excuse for certain things. And sometimes forgiveness isn’t deserved and revenge is. I don’t think anybody who hasn’t been through what made you feel that way shouldn’t tell you how to feel about it. I think sometimes we let people who cause us emotional and mental pain get away too easy. Nowadays it’s like the victim has to accept, suck it up and forgive at all times because that person is apparently sorry. Maybe people should just stop doing things to be sorry for. And if they don’t they should get theirs, Do you agree with this?
4
3