Guys, Guys your honest opinion?

hughessavannah200
Ok so I was talking to this guy with a girlfriend long story short he dumped her and got with me. He said she was ugly to him, they didn’t date long. We met off Facebook, we got together dated for about a week I dumped him for an ex. And this boy really liked me he drove an hour and half to come see me, the first time we met he said ur so beautiful. He would call me every night when he was with the other girl, he like cried when I broke up with him, and yes we had sex. He had sex with one other girl before me, but he said he was drunk. My mom said he looked devastated when I dumped him and told him to leave that day, and that my ex was coming over that afternoon. But he dumped his girlfriend for me and everything, text and called me constantly complimented me. He even gave his number to my stepdad and was like call me sometime, I think it was just so he could still see what I was doing. Ok so me and him called each other last night for three hours otp I added him on snap, and he wanted to call. His recent girlfriend after me just dumped him, and we were talking he said I miss you I said why he said bc I love you he started crying. He said I downgraded when I went with her. I still like this guy, but do y’all think I have any shot of getting him back? I mean at first he said he was gone come see me this weekend, now he’s saying he don’t have the gas? Could he just be scared of getting hurt again? He told me he still had my jacket and even sent me a picture. Help!! How do I get him to come this weekend, and get my ex back? I do regret what I did!!
Guys, Guys your honest opinion?
Add Opinion