Why am I about to end a great relationship? someone please help me?

scarlett232
I’m 33 and my boyfriend is 34. I’ve been in the relationship for over a year and it’s been amazing. He is so kind and loves me so much. We have a great time together. However, the more serious things get the more I keep backing away. I’ve had a pit in my stomach and I just feel that something is wrong. I don’t know if it’s from my past relationship that really messed with me or if I’m just settling. He is the first real relationship I’ve been in for some time. I don’t want to regret losing a great thing but I also don’t want to continue on and one day hurt him because I didn’t listen to my gut feeling. I have been going back and forth for over two months now. I can’t stop crying. I just need some good advice. Like I feel as if I’m losing my mind. I keep going back and forth and just want to curl up and be alone 😭
6
0