Is it worth it seeking help over this?

Anonymous
After the first time I got my heart broken, things changed for me. Personality wise mostly. I went from loving being around people, to wanting to be alone all the time. That was 2 years ago, and to this day I’m still not completely the same, while, yes, I love being out with friends rather than home not doing anything, I have random moments and feelings of ‘never mind, I’d rather be alone’ and then I go back to ‘yeah maybe I should go out’ and it alternates back and forth.

Some days are really good, other days are bad and I don’t want to talk to anyone and my insecurities are at an all time high. Like today. I’ll just wake up and know that it’s gonna be a low kind of day. I’m scared of getting help cause I don’t like talking about my feelings face to face, so I don’t know what to do. But it’s putting a strain on me. I just want to go back to how I was and feel happy again, minus all the daily overthinking and anxiety.
Is it worth it seeking help over this?
1
1