Me and my girlfriend was split for like 10 days after a fight and in that time she's sending nudes to guys, do I give her a chance to talk to me?

Anonymous
So we broke up after a fight and she had me blocked on everything this was just before we was about to see eachother for the first time in 6 months due to lockdown and long distance😔 I was there hoping she was going to unblock me everyday and I tried to contact her so we could talk and see eachother because it had been so long. I wanted to show her that the love wasn't dead if we could be together I would show that everything is still the same! She agreed with me about this and that the distance had made us both miserable and not being able to see one another for so long had made it much harder. She told me that she had been sending nudes in those 10 days and trying to sell them to different guys and she didn't even apologize at first and tried to blame me and said it was my fault! I felt like I did everything I could for this girl I sent her poems, flowers, bought her little gifts when I could and not a day went by where I didn't tell her I loved her or how beautiful she is to me😔 she still wants to see me and talk but I don't know if I can look at her the same anymore I feel so betrayed and cheated and the way she blamed it on me and said things like, "they were nice guys" "I just wanted to feel something" etc just twisted the blade in my heart. I was up everynight thinking of her and missing her while she was doing things like that. Should I give her the chance to see me and talk it through in person? She now says she wants to show me how sorry she is and wants to prove it to me.
5
2