Me and my ex broke almost 2 years but he still contacts me however doesn't seem to want to be with me. I cut contact. Was it right?

Lyhra4
We had a 2 years relationship in which we argued a lot. After that he always contacted me which basically kept me in a spiral of hope about a possible reconciliation. But after almost 2 years in which he sometimes talked about meeting up but never happened, and simultaneously kept flirting with another women, I thought that I should cut contact because it was seriously damaging my self esteem and sanity. I said him I needed to move on because I don't think he really wanted to be with me, and I needed to feel loved and he basically blamed me for the end of the relationship and said I was never going to find anyone better than him. I think he doesn't want me but wants me to be available for him... Opinions pls thank you :)
1
0