So basically I made out with my friends ex. I didn't really mean to, but it just happened. What should I do?

Anonymous
My friend and her boyfriend broke up at her birthday party because she cheated on him. I was there too & as soon as they broke up, he started acting differently around me. We made out a couple of times and he promised he'd be with me after this. Unfortunately, everyone saw us, including that friend. She told EVERYONE and now all my friends literally HATE ME because of what I did. It was partly my fault, but it was his fault too, he started it & I let it happen. He doesn't want to talk to me now, he didn't even answer my messages. I get that what I did wasn't exactly nice, but if she wanted to be with him, why'd she cheat? Can someone please help me figure out how to make it up to her, since it was all pointless anyways?
2
0