Is it shady for your friend to set you up with a guy she hooked up with in the past KNOWING he's a jerk and not tell you?

Lena84
I used to be friends with this girl. She wanted to set me up with this guy. We ended up dating and he turned out to be a lying, cheating ass. And my "friend" knew this! She sat there, watched him cheat, I even asked her and she denied knowing anything, and said nothing to me until his side chick was mean to her. Then she decides to tell me out of revenge. Not only did my ex hook up with my "friend" in the past (long before I met either of them), but there's a GREAT chance he's her baby daddy!!! Finally my ex confessed this to me. I know my ex is a jerk. So he's been cancelled long time.

Is it wrong to cancel my "friend" too? I mean, when she finally told me the truth, naturally I was hurt. Then she makes fun of me by telling my ex I was asking about him, obsessing over him (which I didn't), and totally lost my sh*t when I found out about his side chick. Obviously I lost my sh*t when she dropped that bombshell. She was totally clowning me. Happy to see how this fool played me.

I just get annoyed when people say I shouldn't be mad at my "friend" but I should be at my ex because he's the one who cheated. I get that. And that's why I've cancelled my ex! But clearly she did me dirty too!! I mean, if your friend hands you a drink at the bar KNOWING the bartender poisoned it, doesn't that make her guilty too? Knowing that you trusted your friend? That's how I feel in this situation.

I feel like she broke the girl code BIG TIME!! 1st, she introduced me to a man she knows is sh*t. KNOWING I had no clue and trusted her. 2nd, she saw him cheating and said nothing. 3rd, went to him making fun of me.

Did she break the girl code? Is she a garbage person I was right to get rid of?
3
1