How would you make a girl ready for a relationship after she broke up with an abusive fiance?

Anonymous
I broke off the engagement because the guy was abusive and his mother was also abusive. I have posted many questions whether to break off the engagement or to continue.. this guy also abused me sexually plenty times - including rape. Finally I broke off the engagement after I got home which is far away from the previous place. I had been there for 8 months and because of coronavirus I couldn’t go back home. During those times I had been abused and coerced to do things and manipulated by the guy and his family. They were gaslighting me. When I got home I shared everything that happened with my own family. Of course, before I left The ex mother in law warned me not to tell my family what happened when I was with them. The ex fiance also told me not to tell anybody anything about private stuff.
3
1