Is he saying this because he misses me or does he really mean it?

TallSlim90
My boyfriend of 2 years and I got into our first real big fight on Friday and we broke up and I ended up crying. I was so mad at him that i blocked his number and deleted it. I got a message from him today on WhatsApp. He apologized, and said he just wants me to be happy. I had brought up how he doesn’t want kids in our fight so there’s no reason for us to be together and today he said that he’s willing to make me happy in any way, even if it means us being parents together. I don’t want him to be saying these things just because he misses me. I don’t know what to believe so i told him not to say things he doesn’t mean. He says he would never break my heart by getting my hopes up like that. I was already willing to give him another chance, but now i am a little more hopeful. But I’m also scared if he changes his mind later.
4
1