How can I stop feeling like this?

Anonymous
Me and my broke up due to bad timing. He’s got a lot of things going on and needs to sort himself out. At the time of the breakup, we both didn’t really want to end it but knew we needed too. If we kept trying, it would of ruined any chance for us in the future. He’s not ready for a relationship, so we both agreed rather than pushing it. He should take time to work through his issues.

Its been sad but tolerable because I knew it was the right thing to do. The only problem I’m having now, is that in my mind I’m making him a ‘villian’ in our story and me the innocent ‘victim’. I haven’t voiced that mindset, but it’s where my head is at.

Is this a normal stage of a breakup? How do I stop thinking like that? It’s making me feel awful. I know that might sound really stupid to some. But It’s really unsettling haha.
How can I stop feeling like this?
1
1