Has anyone ever had this feeling and is it normal?

Anonymous
I don’t know if I really have a question, or if it’s more just a thought I’m having...

I’ve not long had a breakup of sorts 🤷🏼‍♀️ We’ve always been really close but ended things because he wasn’t ready for a relationship and needed time to work on himself. We ended things on good terms, because we both knew he wasn’t ready yet... The way he has been, makes me feel really sad and honestly feel a bit like shit.

Im honestly not even sure if it’s linked, but I’m guessing it is. But recently I’ve had a really strong feeling that I miss someone and want to talk to them? But for the life of me, I can’t work our who it is that I miss? I don’t really feel like it’s him because the way he’s being now, I feel like I don’t even know him. I guess I just want to know if anyone has ever had this feeling before? I’ve been rattling my brain trying to think of who it could be that I miss and want to talk to so badly, but I just can’t work it out. It’s making me feel really unsettled haha.
Has anyone ever experienced that feeling?
1
1