I dont know why I want to break up with him especially being fully aware I would regret it and it would hurt me a lot. what should I do?

Anonymous
I've been with someone before him, but I know now that he's the first guy I've actually loved. I hate that I feel this way, I dont know what it is exactly but it doesn't feel right. I can't picture myself growing old with him, but I love him a lot and he's important to me. I've cried about the stupidest things that hurt me because of him (although technically he didn't even do anything wrong I guess I just overreact because thats how much he means to me). we've been together for a year and a half. we've been through ups and downs and he's stuck with me all those times. we both did. we broke up once and I literally did not stop crying until we got back together- which is a day after lol. it was a petty fight and we've talked through it and it never happened again. I wasn't going to listen to how im feeling (somehow wanting to end the relationship), because everything is going so good for the both of us, but I read somewhere that said "you dont need to find mistakes to realize you're not right for each other" or something and I guess thats one of the many reasons why im scared of breaking up, because he didn't do anything wrong. should I just wait and maybe this feeling will pass? I mean I can't actually imagine how much it would hurt ending our relationship. I don't know why im feeling this wAY.
2
0