What should I do? should I still continue asking for a break?

Anonymous
A guy and I had a fight he took it too far with me we had a bad arguing, we agreed that we are dating next thing he denies it, I got angry cuz of how he treats me and I felt like a second option, he wasn’t asking me on dates and the way he was talking to me, after I stood up for myself and showed him that I’m not accepting and how we are not on the same page, he start to realize he’s losing after I told him that we need a break, and that he took it too far with me, after I said that he was like no we still need to take you can just decide that wtf, I told him then there’s nothing to talk about we talked enough, he then was like when are you free. The fact he starts to ask me when he realizes that he’s losing me that I stand up for myself. But after all the fight and what he said to me, I’m angry and holding grudges, should I tell him that now that I want time apart you’re asking to see. I don't know how to go about it?
2
1