Girls, would you expect a Happy Birthday text/call/whatever from your ex on your birthday after breaking up?

Anonymous
Hi, so, I've been told this by girls, and I've seen it too.
That, a "Happy Birthday!" on your birthday means a lot to you women.
Specially if it comes from someone you care or cared.

An ex-gf of mine broke up with me because I forgot to call her on her birthday years ago.
She told me that "it may be silly, but that it meant a lot to her".
Another girl, she had a crush on me and, on her birthday I didn't say anything to her.
But, she started posting on every social media stuff like "Say happy birthday to me, motherfucker!"
I laughed, but I didn't thought it was for me until she told me so via Inbox minutes later.

Now, My girlfriend broke up with me back in May of this year, and on her birthday I use to call her a sing her a song or give her a surprise.
Her birthday is next month, just days before mine. I don't plan on doing anything this year, I'm in "No Contact" with her.
But I'd like to know if it's something she might miss. You know?
Like, every year somebody would call you and say how beautiful you are to him, make you laugh and say I love you.
Is that somethin a girl would miss? I still love her and wish her the best, we're still friends on Facebook and she hasn't blocked me on Whatsapp.
I just disappeared from her life after the break up. I've been very busy doing my life, with work and moving on.
But, it's something I'd like to know, as I said. I'm curious.

Anyway, Thanks for your time and for reading.
Peace!
2