Who was your “one that got away”? How did/how does it still affect you?

Anonymous
Recently after 3 years, i had a guy i considered my soulmate just up and leave, vanish into thin air. Never would i have thought in a million years this man would have left, but after reflecting and taking a closer look at the sitatuion, i realize i was always scared he would leave. Therefore I was constantly gaslighting, never giving straight answers, playing mind games to just fuck with his head, and just overall just treating him terribly. I was sure i had him wrapped around my finger for the longest (which i did), but as of a few months ago i guess he finally got sick of it. Just completly vanished from my life without a trace. Its crazy to think of all the men who want me, but i would give anything/ do anything for just that one back. Just to re do that entire thing...

so what about you, do you have someone who got away? How did it affect you? And does it still affect you?
20
1