What would you think if your siblings ex told on them? What do you think of this situation?

Anonymous
I ran into my ex and I ignored him. It was my first reaction. My ex cheated on me and got with another girl while he was still asking to work things out with me. It was hurtful, but I tried to forgive him in my heart. But I don’t know how. When I seen him I kind of felt that it might have been best to have a small conversation with him just to clear the air. It’s not that he deserved anything from me. But talking to him might have been better for me to finally find it in me to forgive him so I can stop hurting from that situation. So coincidentally, a few days later happened my exes brother messaged me. He complimented a photo of mine and I said thank you and then I sleepily acknowledged that I had ran into his brother. When I realized what I had done in my sleepy haze I started to try to figure out the best way to handle the conversation. So I said this
I figured it was probably best to just be honest but not go into detail. I actually wish I had not said anything at all but I feel that I didn’t say anything too bad. But tbh I have seen a lot of my exes family and friends around town and I would always speak to each of them but I always made sure to never talk about him to them. I never would even ask how he was doing I never actually said anything about him to any of his family/friends until I sent this message. I didn’t get a response and I figured it could only mean 2 things- both of which I feel aren’t that bad. The first thing (and preferably) was probably that my exes brother just didn’t feel like responding or getting involved. I hope this is the case. The second thing (but also not that bad) is that he told my ex and my ex may have not given him anything worth mentioning or told him not to text me. I hope the first answer is the correct one because my exes brother is married so it’s a long shot but he could have just not wanted to get involved so as not to shine a light on himself giving me a compliment. I don't know. Thoughts?
1
0