How should I go about confessing to this man’s fiancé we’ve been having an affair?

Anonymous
They weren’t together when I first started seeing him, they got back together without me knowing, and I’ve stayed with him for about two months since finding out. I know that’s bad but I fell in love so I was having trouble letting go. I’m to the point now I can’t live like this anymore and he’s told me more stuff about the girl, such as her having trust issues because her ex cheated and got his girl beat friend pregnant... she thinks she’s lucky she’s found him and has no idea... I’m going to tell her this week. The only thing I’m nervous about is the fact he and I work together. It’s a low end job that only a few ever move up in and I’ve started moving up. I’m not a supervisor or anything, but I’m starting to be trained to be. I asked for a transfer and got denied. I know it’s very possible some shit could go down and I could maybe lose my job, but I’m afraid to hold off any longer as they’re engaged and I have no idea if they’re gonna have a long engagement or elope quickly... what should I do?
5
4