Help! I need advice, is my 2 year relationship over or will he come back?

Anonymous
My ex and I have dated for 2 years. We had such an amazing relationship, we both loved eachother so much. During covid we were separated and hadn’t seen eachother for 6 months. During those 6 months we did have a few arguments and broke up once. But we than got back together. However, a week before he was supposed to come see me we had a pretty big fight, where he broke up with me. I thought it would be temporary and a week later when he came to my city I thought we’d get together. He didn’t reach out for another week. So I did. He told me he didn’t see a point in a relationship anymore. I tried getting him back but he never wanted to meet with me, even just to talk. My friends told me he was different and he seemed lost. In a conversation he forgot that we even broke up. A week after that a friend of mine met with him. My ex didn’t want to talk about our relationship the only thing he said was that he isn’t interested and sees no point in meeting with me. I don’t know what to do or how to act. All I know is that this isn’t him, I know he loves me. How do I get him back? I just want the opportunity to talk and figure things out. I know that once we talk everything will change. Please any advice?
1
1