What do I do? And why does he do this?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend and I have been together for a year. He made me think he loved me and we are with each other every second of every day. We are very attached to each other. However he cheated on me for 6 months until I found out. He promised he “changed” and I had horrible trust issues for 2 months after I found out. He broke up with me 2 months later after I found out bc he said I had way too many trust issues. I waited for him and we eventually got back together after a couple of weeks. He cheated on me again recently. I found out a few days ago he has been cheating on me with multiple girls for a month. It was only 3 months that he was loyal to me. He said he did it bc he’s “immature” and he has to learn the hard way and that in the future he’s not gonna have time to be cheating and to forgive him. He says he is gonna change again and the same thing he told me back in March. He doesn’t want to deal with me being upset about it and tells me to move on from what he did and let it go and be happy. He still likes half naked pictures of “famous” girls and it hurts me after everything he’s done. He acts like he doesn’t even feel bad. It is very hard to leave him bc we’ve been through so much and I lost my virginity to him which makes it worse. I don’t know how he could fake being in love with me and all the memories we have. I give him everything so I don’t know why he cheats and I don’t know what to do.
What do I do? And why does he do this?
Add Opinion