Break up? What would you do if you would be in my shoes?

lostin123
So here I am my girlfriend went on holiday back to her country to her parents for 2 weeks, came back and decided she want to go back to her country to help family because they need help (we were together for over 5 years) she want to pack everything and send it back cutting me completely out! We will still live together for next month because she need money before she goes back and other things need sorting out too. I’m in shock because I tried to address the issues but I had no success. We speak with each other everything is fine but that’s all we do. Also she said she would like to stay in contact with me even when she goes back. I want to know your thoughts people. Help me. And also!
Is that a decision that you make on your own without talking it through with your partner? After 5 years being together?
3
1