My boyfriend is back in communication with his ex. Should I be concerned?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have had a rocky relationship in the past. He got me pregnant last year and we fought a lot about what to do. I live in California and he lives in Nevada. We ended up breaking up and we both stopped talking to each other. During that time he started a new relationship but failed to tell her about me. After our son was born, we got in contact again and he drove down to meet the baby. During that time he asked me to be his girlfriend and broke up with his now ex (who again, had no idea about me or the baby). We now live together and are raising our son who is 7 months old. Recently my boyfriend has started snapchatting/talking to his ex again. He's apologized to her and the snaps seem innocent enough, but it still concerns me... She lives around 5 hours away, but I still think it's weird. Should I be concerned?
0
1