Why does my ex husband seem so happy after just breaking up?

Anonymous
We were married for 3 years and I believe we both invested a lot into our relationship. It wasn't rocky or anything and we had a lot of enjoyable times, hence why I'm mourning really bad. ugh. anyways he thought it was best if we break up so he could have financial freedom and not have to worry about caring for family. He was also a father figure to my daughter who was his step daughter. He said I was a great person and such. I'm really depressed at the moment because I miss him being there. I get lots of flashbacks and memories. It's hard to get through the day tbh. I checked his story on FB because im a masochist and he was sitting outside with his sunglasses on smiling. It's like none of this stuff is bothering him at all. I feel like we meant nothing to him at this point even though we loved him dearly. Do you think he even thinks about us at all?
3
1