II don't know what to say to make you read my story?

Anonymous
I'm going through lots of emotions I'm hurt and I can't stop my tears anyone please anyone tell me that's gonna get better or anything I need support. I left my boyfriend the I been for so long we have 3 kids I left to a shelter and took my little service animal the I have for emotional support.
I left because of physical violence he hit me as much as I hit him to defense my self. My depression was the I been a home stay mom for to long never work always depending on him. I seriously have no friends or family. I also don't have my citizenship so that's why it's hard for me to even get a job. I'm all alone in this world. The only thing keeping me going is my wonderful children the includes my little dog.
Anyone please anyone if your reading this have in mind the I'm typing this down with tears in my eyes. I give the best years of my life and youth to a man I thought it was my soulmate. We are not married. I'm physically in pain but more painfully emotionally.
I'm hurt, I'm in pain, I'm angry but I want to be okay. Anyone please please anyone.
2
0