I saw my ex boyfriend for the first time in a year and half I need advice on what to do next?

Capricorneyesxo
I recently met up with my ex boyfriend I dated for 3 years and I haven’t seen him in over a year and a half. We talked a little bit basically we hooked up and he was like telling me not to get all attached right away and he doesn’t know what’s going to happen in the future but then told me he doesn’t know if we will meet up again. He said we may could be in a month or a few months or sooner but he said I don’t know. We left off at that I told him I dont want to reach out to him like I do but I don’t want to be the first one to text. And I told him I changed from the past I don’t text too much anymore. I apologized to him for the way things ended (we had a bad breakup argued and just hadn’t spoken in over a year a half) now I haven’t heard from him since we met up which was 3 days ago. He still has my number blocked on his real number and was using an App to text me. So I don’t know what to do in this situation. I do want to see him again and I do miss him.
1
1