How do I process this so I can sleep?

Anonymous
I was scrolling through instagram, and one of my friends posted old photos of weddings, and one of them was my ex's wedding.
I knew she got married last year, and she married only 7 months after we broke up. But I hadn't seen the photos cause it bothered me that I couldn't marry her, and I avoided it and blocked anything to do with her so I wouldn't have to see it.
Now my brain won't stop running, and I'm annoyed with myself for not being over her. I feel better because the guy she married is a goofy looking prick, but I'm pissed that after 4 years of us dating, she married this asshole after 7 months.

I wish I never saw these pictures, and it brought back all the pain. I thought I had moved on, and I was talking to a girl I really liked and I was focused on her, but now I'm just pissed and sad again. I keep trying to ignore what I saw, and it won't work. I try to let it process and it's worse
How do I process this so I can sleep?
1
1