Do you think he's still hurting even though he was the one that broke up with me?

Anonymous
My ex lead me on for a week (apparently 2 ) saying we were fine and then we werent.. we broke up over something that could of been easily solved and not to break up over.. but according to his friend he has thought about this for 2 weeks and felt pressured/ wasn't happy.. when he broke up with me he said he needed to "work on himself" then he eventually blocked me on everything.. he got his moment when breaking up with me

i found out he was on tinder the same week he broke up with me and used my pic i took of him and you could see a part of me in it. Then a month later i sent him a goodbye text that was just putting him in his place and aparently he got it and i wanted to get clarity but he told his friend " fck her there's nothing to talk about" and we both need to move on.
Yes he is
No he isn't
GirlGuy
1
0